T.A.C. (TacWare Adjustable Cant) clip
The TacWare plastic belt clips are engineered with all of the features that you'll want on a belt clip that will hold up to long-term EDC use. The high-strength polymer that we use works better than spring-steel and will be a great upgrade to your holster. Works great for hybrid or kydex IWB holsters of any brand.
Features of the TAC clip:
- 1.5" wide clip holds your holster stable. Ideal for a single-clip holster.
- Clips fit 1.5" - 1.75" belt sizes and up to a triple-layer nylon webbing
- Clip hooks onto your belt for maximum retention
- Finger-grab built-in to the end of the clip for easier installation and removal
- 1/2" on-center mounting holes
- top mount is an arced slot allowing quick holster cant adjustment
- High-strength yet flexible polymer holds its shape and "spring"
- Holes/slot are large enough to fit a t-post through
- Made in the USA